Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's a rainy Tuesday

I want to go out,  I have lots of things in my to-do-list but the weather is not cooperating. It's so hard to tow a toddler in a rainy day. The hustle of bringing him out/in when I need to have gas and going to a store with their parking lot so full that you don't have option but to park so far away, then it's raining, ohmy! As usual, I'm bored this time and I don't want my friends in Facebook to be bombarded with my whining so I don't shout out in my status what I truly feel, thus, I chose this medium to impart my boredom. I'm cooking while doing this post, it's a dinner meal because I want to take a nap too when my son have his. People don't have contentment, the best example is me. I hate winter, then I should be thankful it's already spring and should realize that rain exempt us in watering the grass and plants, but here I am not contented, complaining again! hahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment